Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Daily Math



This:




Plus This:






Will hopefully turn Dan into this:








Photo 1: I paid $2.95 for this notebook. I spend more than that on bagels some days and this Beach Lady Notebook has proven to be more faithful, knowing, and supportive than any bagel I've ever met.

Photo 2: My brand, spankin' new Olivetti Lettera 35 typewriter given to me for the price of on-the-house, courtesy of The-Now-Retired-Eadie.

Photo 3: Raymond Carver typing away in Syracuse, New York, 1984.

Not pictured: My new short fiction workshop at The New School. I paid $647 for this workshop. I could have bought about 216 of my favorite Beach Lady Notebook for that same price. I won't know what the better investment will be until the workshop ends, but I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment